Listen to and buy any of my songs!

Music links!

You can buy my single, Sunset, here! https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sunset-single/id793729953
And you can buy my album, Vivid, here: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=807482307
Or, you can buy any song from the media player above.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

My plans

So, now that I have a single and an album released, I plan on writing for a few months. In the summer, I should be able to go to a really professional recording studio and record my best song. Until then, I'll post some tutorials, performances, and music videos on my youtube channel. I also have plans for some merch, but it feels more like an idea or dream rather than a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment all you want! Anonymous users can comment, but you still have to do the word verification. That's just to eliminate the comments like "I'm making ten dollars at home, right now. How? Because I went to this website."
So . . . there we have it. Comment all you want.