Listen to and buy any of my songs!

Music links!

You can buy my single, Sunset, here! https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sunset-single/id793729953
And you can buy my album, Vivid, here: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=807482307
Or, you can buy any song from the media player above.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Update

So, I recently made this blog look cool. The first thing I did is I added banners to my social media pages, and those are in the sidebar. Also, I changed the color of some things and ADDED A MEDIA PLAYER! A media player is really cool because you can listen to and buy music without leaving the blog! Oh my gosh!
Also, you can now watch one of my music videos straight from the blog. That's really cool.

So, I've finally learned how to internet!

That's all I've done recently . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment all you want! Anonymous users can comment, but you still have to do the word verification. That's just to eliminate the comments like "I'm making ten dollars at home, right now. How? Because I went to this website."
So . . . there we have it. Comment all you want.