Listen to and buy any of my songs!

Music links!

You can buy my single, Sunset, here! https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sunset-single/id793729953
And you can buy my album, Vivid, here: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=807482307
Or, you can buy any song from the media player above.

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Q and A #3

A third one. So be sure to check out the other two.
So, I read on multiple websites, I mean I'm so smart that I figured I should interact with my listeners by, you know, telling them about myself. So, these are questions that people seem to ask musicians a lot, I mean . . . questions that my loyal fans took the time to ask me.

Q: Do you get nervous before a performance or a competition?
A: I get just a little nervous, but I walk out onto the stage confidently and once I start playing, I'm just comfortable. I like to perform, because I like to show people the one thing I'm good at.

Q: How do you handle a mistake during a performance?
A: On the outside, I shake my head, ever so slightly. On the inside, I kick myself and throw a tantrum and shout, "GAHHHHH!"

Q: What advice would you give to beginning pianists?
A: Unless your name is Mozart, it is going to take a long time to actually not sound like a penguin being strangled by an octopus.

Q: How did you come up with your stage name?
A: I like the world "perspective" and noticed that "electric" sounded somewhat similar.

Q: How do you balance your music with other obligations?
A: I don't do much outside of music. I don't have annoying kids to look after, I don't have any love-life whatsoever, school comes pretty easy, so I don't study often, I don't do sports, I haven't joined any clubs and I have very few friends who are also introverts so we don't hang out much . . . But, there is one thing.
I have to balance music with my cat. We're best friends, but she's not allowed in the studio, she wants to sit on my lap when I play the guitar, and . . . it's hard.

Q: What was your first and second instrument?
A: My first instrument was the piano. When I was young, I had a really small toy keyboard, attached to a book. There were no names for the keys, just colors. So, it was a play by color piano book. Anyway, I played around with that for a while and eventually asked my parents if I could actually learn how to play an actual piano. A few years later . . . here I am.
My second instrument was technically the recorder, but that's boring, so, guitar. My dad had an electric guitar and I picked one up one day and asked for an acoustic one. I paid for half of it and my parents made up the rest. I can play chords, but because when I first started learning I wanted to make my own songs, I can only play chords.

Q: What instruments do you want to learn to play in the future?
A: The harp. The banjo. The lute. The charango. The gusle. The lyre. And many, many more.

I should probably go to sleep, now. That might be a good idea.
I'll edit the post in the morning, possibly. So if something doesn't look right, just ignoreit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment all you want! Anonymous users can comment, but you still have to do the word verification. That's just to eliminate the comments like "I'm making ten dollars at home, right now. How? Because I went to this website."
So . . . there we have it. Comment all you want.