Listen to and buy any of my songs!

Music links!

You can buy my single, Sunset, here! https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sunset-single/id793729953
And you can buy my album, Vivid, here: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=807482307
Or, you can buy any song from the media player above.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Electric Q and A #2

I decided to continue the Q and A. I got a nice amount of questions.

Q: What does your single cover look like?
A:
 
Q: Where do I go to listen to your music?
 
Q: Do you have any pets?
A: I have two cats, but if a pet is an animal that loves you, then I have one pet.
 
Q: How old are you?
A: About 407435864 seconds
 
Q: Why don't you have a facebook?
A: Because . . .
 
Q: Who did your single artwork?
A: . . . I am really surprised that I was asked this. I thought it was pretty clear. It was made on paint and it looks terrible. I made it.
 
Q: What is one thing that really annoys you?
A: . . . umm . . . oh, I know. Easy open products. You know when you buy something and it says "Easy open." It never is. I once had to try and tear with my hands, then use scissors, then use bigger scissors, then use a knife, then use a saw to open up something I had bought at the store that said "Easy open." And I hate plastic packaging in general.
 
Q: When will your album come out?
A: If I get a song done every three days, get the cover art done in one day, and have all of the distribution handled in a week, it would come out around the 27th of January.
 
That's enough questions for today. I have to go back to the studio and record a song called Echoes from the Attic. See you sometime in the future, and thanks for the questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment all you want! Anonymous users can comment, but you still have to do the word verification. That's just to eliminate the comments like "I'm making ten dollars at home, right now. How? Because I went to this website."
So . . . there we have it. Comment all you want.