Listen to and buy any of my songs!

Music links!

You can buy my single, Sunset, here! https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sunset-single/id793729953
And you can buy my album, Vivid, here: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=807482307
Or, you can buy any song from the media player above.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Q and A #4

Decided to answer some questions you might have. And these are questions that fans asked me . . . of course . . . not questions I made up . . .

Q: What is the name of your album?
A: Vivid, which I think is a great name for an album if you look up the definition.

Q: How can I buy your album?
A: Click this link and make the transaction. http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=807482307

Q: I like fast and energetic music. Which song from the album would I like most?
A: Hunting is very fast and energetic. Bubbles is even faster, but I think that Hunting is just overall a better song.

Q: I like slow songs that you can listen to before you go to sleep. Which song from the album would I like most?
A: Silver Lightning Linings has a nice mix between slow and fast, it's energetic, but also soft and soothing. It's really an interesting song. But Sunset (Piano Only) is slower and sounds really nice as well.

Q: I like songs with electric guitars. Which song from the album would I like most?
A: You would like Descending most. Despite the slow beginning, it picks up and if you listen with headphones on, you should be able to hear distorted guitars and riffs.

Q: I like creepy or ominous-sounding songs. Which song from the album would I like most?
A: Echoes from the Attic. The title says it all.

Q: Why do you want me to buy your album?
A: To be honest, I'm trying to make a career out of this music thing . . . I really enjoy it and every penny that is profit helps.

Q: Are there going to be any music videos for the songs on your album?
A: I will soon be uploading the music video for Bubbles, which is funny and kind of cool. And I might upload a music video for Echoes from the Attic. I also want to upload a music video for Hunting, but I haven't come up with anything that's not gruesome yet.

That's it for the Q and A. Maybe next time people who aren't me can make the questions.
I mean what.
Alright, bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment all you want! Anonymous users can comment, but you still have to do the word verification. That's just to eliminate the comments like "I'm making ten dollars at home, right now. How? Because I went to this website."
So . . . there we have it. Comment all you want.